Sorry, this job has expired.
A career with Aflac is one of the most sought-after, highly paid, rewarding (& fun) careers on the market today! As we get older (& wiser), most people realize that we want to be employed by a strong, stable, ethical company, where we can work smarter (not harder), earn more money each year, enjoy more time off for family & personal pursuits, work with great people & enjoy what we do each day all while helping people. This is what a successful career with Aflac can give you & your family:
• Solid first-year income, with 15%-40% increases in your income each year without having to "do more".
• Complete control of your career path, your clients & your daily schedule.
• Job security & long-term financial security.
This is also the one of the most under-penetrated markets in the nation for Aflac, with businesses needing our No-Cost Business Solutions & employees needing our Cash Benefit Programs. This means there's never been a better time to join Aflac!
In our Benefit Consultant & Leadership Positions, your general responsibilities would include:
• Complete our onboarding process & award-winning training (classroom & out in the field with a personal mentor).
• Establish new relationships with companies & organizations through networking, field marketing, social media, LinkedIn, referrals & warm leads that come in through Aflac.
• Meet with business owners, identify their business needs, discuss our no-cost business solutions, schedule employee education meetings & enroll employees in Aflac Benefits (consultative process).
• Enroll new hires on a monthly basis & assist with billing, invoicing, claims & policyholder servicing.
• Leadership positions are available within 3-6 months (as long as agreed-upon metrics are achieved) & would allow an individual to build an Aflac agency with no start-up costs or investments.
Our Benefit Consultants & Leaders experience the following:
• Consultants can earn 45k-65k during their 1st year (before bonuses)
• Earn additional compensation through our New Consultant Award Series (up to $12,950 1st year), Stock Bonuses, Renewal Income, Nomination Bonuses & Ongoing Contests that include Trips, Prizes & Cash Bonuses.
• You can quit Aflac after certain time periods & still receive a % of your Renewal Income (2 Years= 50%, 5 years = 75% & 10 years = 100%). What other company will continue paying you after you quit?
• Represent the #1 company in our industry.
• Flexible schedule (No nights or weekends, unless you choose to).
• We pride ourselves in being a fun, ethical, and professional team that’s focused on Culture, Training and Teamwork.
• Management & specialty opportunities are available for qualified candidates.
• A Life & Health License is required to sell our type of insurance.
• Unlicensed candidates who are willing to obtain their Life & Health License will also be considered. It's a simple process that takes most people 6-10 days (max) to complete, & candidates will be supported throughout the entire process.
• No F1, OPT or CPT Visa Positions Available for this type of Insurance Sales position. Applicants must be United States Citizens or Own a Permanent Resident Card.
• Office: 1 year
• Cincinnati Metro Area
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.